PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY of the Company SELECTIKA FWD CONSULTING LTD
The Website https://selectikafwd.gr/ is under the management of the Greek company under the name SELECTIKA FWD CONSULTING LTD, which is headquartered in Athens, at El. Venizelou 236, Ilioupoli, 163 41, Greece and which is the Head of Personal Data Processing that we collect from you during your visit to our Website and the use of our online services.
Personal data means all information that identifies you or can identify you directly or indirectly. SELECTIKA FWD takes the protection of your privacy very seriously and has taken all necessary measures in order to safeguard and maintain the confidentiality of the information concerning the visitors / users of its internet services.
This Policy is subject to the discretion of data subjects in accordance with Articles 13-14 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 and its acceptance implies your consent to the collection and processing of your personal data as described in detail.
We inform you that you have the right to revoke at any time your consent to the collection and processing of personal data concerning you, without prejudice to the legality of the processing of your personal data by SELECTIKA FWD. If you wish to revoke your consent, you can contact the SELECTIKA FWD Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Personal data collected automatically from your browsing of our Website:
The content of our Website is primarily informative about the services and the general activity of SELECTIKA FWD. Therefore, a simple tour of it does not require the visitor to provide / enter personal data. However, just by visiting and browsing the Website, some information may be automatically collected which can identify you directly or indirectly, such as: IP Addresses Domain Servers Computer items that access our Website Browser types used to access the Website our website A referenced source or URL that may have directed the user to our website.
The pages and information you have accessed to our website This data helps us to understand our website traffic, diagnose server problems, manage our website and adapt and improve information and services.
Personal data you provide to us:
In case the visitor-user of our Website wishes to express his interest in the services of SELECTIKA FWD, he is invited to fill in the corresponding contact form found on our Website, during the submission of which SELECTIKA FWD proceeds with the consent of the interested party. in the collection and processing of the following data: Name, Email, Message concerning his request.
The SELECTIKA FWD Policy is not to identify and check the age of visitors / users in the first place. However, if we find that we have collected any personal information from a minor under the age of 16 without verifiable parental consent, we will delete the information from our database as soon as possible. If you believe that we may have collected information from a minor under the age of 16 without verifiable parental consent, please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
SELECTIKA FWD uses the personal data it collects for the visitors / users of its internet services for the following purposes:
- For Communication purposes: With your consent, which is provided by your submission of the respective contact form, we can use the information we collect to contact you, in order to inform you about the issue, which you have express the corresponding interest.
- For Statistical Analysis: To learn more about how our Website is used by its visitors, we keep a summary and analyze the data we collect. We may use this information, for example, to monitor and analyze the use of the Website, to enhance its functionality and to better tailor its content and design to the needs of our visitors.
By using this Website and the online services of SELECTIKA FWD and without prejudice to the provisions of the consent law for the sending of electronic communications for the purposes of direct marketing, you provide your explicit consent to all the above cases of processing your personal data on the basis of of consent. You can contact the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com if you wish to revoke your consent. Any revocation of your consent does not invalidate the legality of the processing of your personal data by SELECTIKA FWD. Regarding the information that is automatically collected from your browsing of our Website and from the use of our internet services, please refrain from visiting it and respectively from the use of our services according to the above, if you do not wish the collection and processing of this information.
TIME OF KEEPING THE INFORMATION
SELECTIKA FWD will keep the personal data it collects in electronic and physical form for the absolutely necessary time for the fulfillment of the above processing purposes and for as long as its observance becomes necessary, in compliance with our legal obligations or for any defense of legal its interests before the Courts. In case of revocation of the consent for the processing of your personal data, SELECTIKA FWD will proceed to delete them from its physical and electronic files, unless their preservation is required by law.
EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION
SELECTIKA FWD respects your privacy and shares its users’ information only under certain circumstances. We make information about you available to other companies, applications or persons in the following circumstances: We may use third parties to provide services related to our Website for the provision of maintenance services and the performance of Internet marketing activities by the contractors / our customers. These third parties will have access to the information that concerns you only for the performance of their above duties on our behalf.
- We may disclose information about you to investigate, prevent or take action in connection with illegal activities, if fraud is suspected, if there are circumstances that pose a potential threat to the physical integrity or other rights and interests of any person, in the event of a breach of the Terms Use of our Website or if required by law as well as in other cases in which we consider the disclosure of the information necessary
- We may disclose information about you to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court proceedings, court orders, legal proceedings or other law enforcement measures by any competent authority, including the Data Protection Authority and the Data Protection Supervisors of other States. members of the European Union, as well as to safeguard and defend our legal rights or to challenge claims against us. Please note that third parties may independently collect data about you, including your IP address and information about the websites you visit and the links you click through, through cookies, click links or other media. your visit or the display of ads on our Website. For more information, see the “Cookies” section below
DISCLOSURE / TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
SELECTIKA FWD does not sell the personal data of its users, while it may disclose them to third parties solely for the fulfillment of the purposes provided in this Policy and the provision of the online services of SELECTIKA FWD, contractually ensuring the necessary measures for the security and confidentiality of personal data managed on behalf of third parties. SELECTIKA FWD does not transmit personal data outside the EU.
SELECTIKA FWD takes all necessary technical and organizational measures for the security and protection of your personal data from accidental or non-destruction, loss, unauthorized modification, disclosure or access and any other illegal processing of personal data it manages.
However, despite the good faith and every effort we make to store users’ personal data in a secure operating environment, which is not open to the public, it is noted that there is no complete or perfect security and SELECTIKA FWD does not guarantee that there will be no unintentional disclosure of your personal data.
The user must inform SELECTIKA FWD, in case his contact details are lost, stolen or used without his permission. In such a case we will remove your contact details from your account and update our files accordingly.
Each visitor-user is responsible for the use of our online services, which he can use only for lawful and legitimate purposes. The visitor-user member is not allowed to use the services of SELECTIKA FWD in a way that could damage, disable or damage our servers or networks, or in ways that interfere with the use and exploitation of our services by any other member-visitor-user.
It is also forbidden for the visitor-user to create fake accounts with fraudulent intentions, to collect or store personal data of other users in any way.
SELECTIKA FWD reserves the right to seek redress for any damage caused by the violation of the above prohibitions by the visitor – user and to take any relevant legal action, procedure and in general to take any extrajudicial or judicial action with the aim of prevention of breach of these terms and compensation for any damage.
You may exercise, as appropriate, the following rights:
The right of access, to find out what data we process for you, for what purpose and its recipients
- The right of correction, to correct any deficiencies or inaccuracies in your data
- The right to delete (right to be forgotten), to delete your personal data from our files, but if their processing is no longer necessary
- The right to restrict processing in the event of a dispute over the accuracy of your data
- The right of portability, to receive your data in a structured and commonly used format
- The right to object, in particular one do not wish to use your data for the purpose of direct marketing of products and services, including opposition to profiling
For the exercise of your rights, please send a relevant document request to the Data Protection Officer of SELECTIKA FWD at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
SELECTIKA FWD undertakes to provide you, as far as technically possible, with automated means of exercising your rights and to satisfy your requests in principle free of charge, unless your requests are repeated frequently and due to volume have administrative costs for us. , with which you will be charged.
SELECTIKA FWD will make every effort to respond to your every request within thirty days of receipt. However, in the event that due to the complexity of your request or due to the volume of information it is not possible to satisfy your request within thirty days, SELECTIKA FWD will inform you within the above deadline in writing of the reasons for the delay and will make every effort. to satisfy your request as soon as possible and in any case within two additional months.
SELECTIKA FWD reserves the right not to satisfy your request, in case it is deemed manifestly unfounded or excessive, informing you about the reasons for its non-satisfaction. Complaints You have the right to file a complaint before the national authority for the protection of personal data by sending a relevant request to the Personal Data Protection Authority with offices at Kifissias Avenue no. 1-3, T.K. 115 23, Ampelokipi, Athens, Greece, Telephone: +30 210 6475600, Fax Number: +30 210 6475628, E-mail Address: email@example.com (www.dpa.gr).
What are cookies and why do we use them?
They are small pieces of information stored on computers for the purpose of identifying the browser used while browsing websites. Device IDs are collected from available system components, which may include IP addresses, user agent information (browser version, type, and operating system version), or device-generated IDs, such as Apple IDs for advertisers, Apple IDs for vendors, Google Android IDs, or Google Play Store ad IDs.
In addition, cookies help us see the performance and traffic of our Website, improving its presentation and content, according to the preferences of our visitors. Which cookies do we use? Some or all of the cookies described below may be stored in the browser.
ΜYou can view and manage cookies in your browser (however mobile browsers may not offer this visibility). From the different types of cookies that exist, SELECTIKA FWD collects the information described above through the following mentioned cookies:
- Absolutely necessary: The technically necessary cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our Website, they allow you to browse and use its functions. These cookies do not recognize your personal identity. Without these cookies, we can not offer effective operation of our Website. In addition, these cookies allow our Website to remember your options such as font size to provide enhanced and personalized features.
More information on the types of cookies is available at https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
CHANGES IN THE CURRENT POLICY
SELECTIKA FWD reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data, in accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory framework. As a result, these privacy policies may be revised at any time without notice. The visitors / users of the Website are kindly requested to check these terms from time to time for any changes, as the continuous use of the Website implies that they accept all possible modifications thereof.